P1 Evo ECU
Available for all 2014 - 2015 modelsadvise bike model and year in check out
The new programmable ECU by GET for off-road fuel-injected 4-stroke single- cylinder battery-less engines.
- Easy and quick plug&play fitting
- Improve your engine performance (the preset maps are developed for stock bikes with Racing exhaust (see power charts for each application on www.getdata.it)
- Better throttle response
- Our maps are developed with a maximum 300 RPM more than the standard RPM value (can be changed with the programming tools)
- WiFi-COM technology ready (interface included)
- Dynamic power management with the GET Power Assistance GPA system (switch included)
- 2nd injector ready (see application list)
- Customizable Map settings (see comparison table for tuning systems)
- 2 maps with real-time switch on the handlebar (Switch included)
- Quick shifter management (sensor and loom not included)
- CAN BUS communication with separate data acquisition devices (see data acquisition systems)
- Specific LC1-EVO Lambda input to allow oxygen measurement in the exhaust gas.
The GP1-EVO is the 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 World Champion ECU both in MX1 and MX2. A highlversatile and professional performance product, allowing maximum possibility of individual settingand adjustments. The GP1-EVO is GPA, WiFi-COM & 2nd Injector ready inclusive of the GPA Switch & WiFi-COM Interface.
GPA Switch allows you to choose between 10 different engine power assistance settings and tune thbike at best for any riding style or different track surface. Also the MAP Switch is included and allow you to switch on the fly from MAP1 to MAP2.
By using the different optional tuning tools such as the WiFi-COM, VT1 or th2 MAYA Software license you can individually adjust the engine mapping to your needs. With the GPEVO you can also connect the optional data logging devices and take advantage of most professional way of analyzing Engine or Bike behavior parameters
The ready loaded performance maps are developed by GET engineers together with some of thstrongest Riders. They are designed for original engines using racing exhausts. (
Please find comparison charts on www.getdata.it)